Sunday, March 29

everything is silent

The only sounds I want to hear are those of your voice.
The only sounds I want to dance to are those from your mind.
I just want to be with you, closer each day, joyous and contagious with your laughter. I want to be really close to you physically too. I want to feel the heat of your hand brushing against mine.
I miss you so much, all day I've been trying to leave status updates all over where you might see them. I do this so you know what I'm up to, but I don't think you've payed any mind.. your message says the same thing: "pulsating"
not knowing how you're doing is so difficult to deal with. only because I want to know that you're well and maybe thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about you.
i feel really alone and i need to hear your voice..your comforting thoughts put in speech and sweet sentences. i miss you lots and i don't think this "break" is gonna last.
i can wait till I'm ready, when I am I will let you know.

No comments: